My involvement in watch dealing has heightened within the past year. Hitherto, I would flip a watch or two every month. Nowadays, I buy, sell, and trade about five to ten watches, particularly vintage Rolex, per week.
From a financial standpoint, I have found watch dealing to be incredibly beneficial; however, I do what I do simply out of my passion for beautiful vintage watches. In contrast to bloggers, who travel solely for Baselworld, SIHH, and GPHG, full-time watch dealers travel to various domestic and international trade shows throughout the course of the year. Just to name a few, IWJG, WWT, Mercanteinfiera Parma (Parma show), the Munich show, and Hong Kong's renowned "Coin" show. Most importantly, as a dealer, not a moment goes by where I don't learn something new regarding watches, business, and life!
So let's get to it!
- Waking Up Everyday and Doing What You Love
- You're Your Own Boss
- No School
- Money...No Limit on How Much You Can Make
- Friends That Are Like Family
- Hot Girls
- An Ever-Changing Watch Collection
- Good Food: Just Don't Eat Too Much!
- The Best Parties
- We've Got Style
- Like Tennis, Something You Can Enjoy Your Entire Life
- Last Minute Travel (Quite Exciting in Many Instances)
- Can't Wear All My Watches at Once
- Not Enough Hours in the Day